Thursday, April 10, 2008

The Dream

So I had this dream the other night, and I am a little afraid it will come true, so in hopes that this was a divine message to me from above, I want to share it.

Donald Miller was reading from his latest book about the Kingdom of God (which doesn't exist, but it could), and there was a group of us, of all ages, sitting in a circle listening to him. He passes the book around and we each read a page or so. When it is my turn I am reading when suddenly there is a line that talks about being active in the Kingdom of God, by working for some purpose for Christ, then it directly addresses me and says,

"Zoe, find a different way to write."

I immediately woke up and looked around the room not really knowing if what had just happened had actually happened. I replayed the dream so I would remember it and rolled over to try to get more sleep. Then I realized that was stupid because I probably wouldn't remember. I got up and wrote it down. There was also something about skateboarding, but it is a blur. But I just want to mention it all in case God really surprises us :)

Maybe He wasn't meaning anything but for me to write more, to blog more like I was, to spend more time with Him. I am not sure. It's good advise though. Thanks God, for whatever this dream means.

No comments: